How Do I Return My Order?
- As a Free Barabbas customer, you have 30 days from the purchase date to return your item(s).
- To begin the return process, email us: email@example.com
- We are not responsible for returns until they reach our warehouse in Tampa, FL. Please ensure your items are packed properly and safely so they are not lost or damaged on their trip back to us. Please also keep your proof of postage and email us with the corresponding tracking number. Without proof of receipt and delivery, we are not able to issue store credit or a refund for your returns.
- Once your return is received, it will go through an inspection process to ensure it is in its original condition. Upon inspection approval, we will process a refund/store credit/exchange. In the rare event that your items do not pass inspection, you will be notified and will have the option to pay for a shipping label to get your items back. If you do not choose this option, your items will be discarded without compensation.
- Please allow up to 10 business days after your return has arrived for it to be inspected and for your refund/store credit/exchange to be processed. If an item you return is rejected in the inspection process, our team will reach out to you with next steps.
What Items Are Eligible for Returns/Exchanges?
- Any items being returned must be unworn, unwashed, and have any original tags still attached. Items must also be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, pet hair, smoke, or any other signs of wear.
- Items that are purchased with a discount code are not eligible for a refund. Upon a successful return inspection, the customer will be eligible for a store credit or exchange. Shipping charges and taxes are non-refundable.
- Free gifts, complimentary promotional items, and any items marked as “Final Sale” or “Clearance” are not eligible for return.
How Soon Will I Get My Refund?
- Once your return has been received and has passed inspection, you will receive an email notifying you of the updated status. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your return once it has arrived at our warehouse.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept international returns at this time.
What If My Order Is Missing An Item?
- In the rare event that your package is missing an item, please email our team immediately upon receiving your order so we can take care of you quickly. You will have 7 days from the date of purchase to notify us before we're unable to provide a solution.
What if My Order Never Arrives?
- We recommend that customer's keep a close eye on their order's tracking information after a package has shipped. If your order does not arrive within a few days of your expected transit time, please reach out to us immediately so we can investigate further. If you do not reach out to us within 14 days of your package having left our facility, we are unable to assist you with the lost package, any reimbursement, or replacements.
- Navidium Shipping Protection is available in your cart prior to checkout. We strongly recommend selecting this service to protect your package in the event something happens to it while in transit. If you checkout without purchasing this shipping protection, we are not held liable if any of your contents are lost, damaged, or stolen and no refund, store credit, or replacement will be issued.
How Do I Return Defective or Flawed Items?
- Damaged or defective items must be reported within 7 days of delivery. Please include photos or video of the damaged/defective item(s) when you email us.
- If you report issues outside of this timeframe, we are not able to assist you as too much time has elapsed and the item(s) could have been exposed to conditions outside of our control (ie: wear and tear, washing machines, dryers, etc).
What If I Receive An Incorrect Item In My Order?
- We want to serve you and help clear up any discrepancies as quickly as possible! If you receive any items that aren’t what you ordered, please email our team within 7 days of receiving your order so we can help get the right item(s) to you quickly.
Who Pays for Return Shipping?
- We are only able to provide a return label when a mistake is made on our part. In all other cases, the customer will be responsible for purchasing their own postage to ship their return back.
- We are not responsible for returns until they reach our warehouse in Tampa, FL. Please ensure your items are packed properly/safely so they are not lost or damaged on their trip back to us. We strongly recommend purchasing shipping insurance via the carrier that you choose.
- Please also keep your proof of postage and email us the tracking number associated with your return. Without a tracking number and proof of delivery, we cannot issue a store credit/refund/exchange for your return.
- In the event that an order is returned to us by mistake (ie: return to sender, insufficient address, etc) and you’d like it mailed back out to you, we may ask you to cover the additional delivery cost.
Can I make changes to my order or cancel it prior to shipment?
- We are unable to guarantee that any requested changes or cancellations to orders will be met after an order is placed. Even so, please feel free to email us with your request and we will attempt to make those adjustments prior to your order shipping.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We appreciate you!